A Video series based around skateboarding and fun. Plain and simple. Each video will feature a different skater with the whole part being filmed in under a "week" or maybe even just a day or a few hours with "weak" filming on a Flip Mino Hd camera, featuring awesome skateboarding. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

                                
Weeak Vids season 1 finale: "baggy thirds" from Brian Henderson on Vimeo.


Well folks this Weeak Vid is the first season finale entitled "baggy thirds".  I hope you have enjoyed my videos and look forward to next seasons. I have had a lot of fun filming and editing these glimpses into the Santa Rosa skate scene. I am very lucky to be surrounded by many amazing and talented people who I not only think of as friends but as family.  I am excited to start filming again and can't wait to see what the next season will bring. I decided to call this finale "baggy thirds" in tribute to my brothers video "sloppy seconds", mainly because it is comprised of footage that either I didn't have enough to make a whole episode or just extra stuff I filmed out and about.  It is a montage style video and is filled with rad skaters and friends. This past few months we have lost a few skateboard comrades and this video is dedicated to their memory. I hope you are shredding somewhere guys!  Never forget Joe Hyland and Cooper Plaxco. 


I hope you enjoy the video and look forward to next season. Happy skating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers