A Video series based around skateboarding and fun. Plain and simple. Each video will feature a different skater with the whole part being filmed in under a "week" or maybe even just a day or a few hours with "weak" filming on a Flip Mino Hd camera, featuring awesome skateboarding. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

                                
weEak Vids Volume 5 (Casey "Hawaii" Meyer) from Brian Henderson on Vimeo.





Sorry for the hiatus folks.  Today I give you Casey "hawaii" Meyer's weeak vid!!  Casey is an amazing skateboarder and all around awesome guy. I wanted to film with him a couple more days but it didn't work out since my wife and I just had a baby.  Casey can pretty much do whatever he wants on a skateboard and you will see that by his part. All of this footage was filmed in two days, the first day was at our local DIY ledge spot. I asked him to do a weeak vid and we thought we could film some fuck around stuff there and then film some stuff at other spots that same week. So I pointed the old flip cam at him for maybe an hour the first day and then we filmed for maybe two hours at sebastopol skatepark . That was it, I wish I was a quarter as consistent as he is.  Almost all of the tricks were first try or within a few tries. He is really really talented. The coolest part about Casey is that he is also the nicest dude ever. I am stoked that guys like him are out ripping it up and giving skateboarders a decent name. Hats off to you Casey! I am honored to know you and to have filmed you. Enjoy the video folks and remember this is the shit he pulls out of his ass just fucking around. Check his footage in the new Brotherhood/ REVO video Tunnel vision you will see what I mean. Casey skates for Sloth skateboards, and gets shoes flowed from Emerica.

1 comment:

Followers