A Video series based around skateboarding and fun. Plain and simple. Each video will feature a different skater with the whole part being filmed in under a "week" or maybe even just a day or a few hours with "weak" filming on a Flip Mino Hd camera, featuring awesome skateboarding. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

WeEak Vids Volume 3 (Jay Masonek) from Brian Henderson on Vimeo.


Alright! Volume number 3 of WeEak Vids is here Jay Masonek!!!   I am proud to bring you all this newest installment. I have know Jay since he was a like 12 years old. I have been lucky enough to see him grow into a super talented and all around awesome guy and I was really stoked we got to do this weeak vid.  I don't get to see him very often and there was probably a couple years where I didn't see him at all barely.  So getting to go and skate for a few days together and just hang out was really cool.  Jay has been a ripper in the Santa Rosa skate scene for days and is down to skate whatever.  I hope you all enjoy his smooth style and bag of tricks.  Jay rides for Pleasant skateboards. 

1 comment:

  1. hotboy juicy j masonek wit da crazy emotional song!

    ReplyDelete

Followers